Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cleaning Checklist

If you are lik me you absolutely DREAD cleaning the house... I am just not the cleaning type, but although I am lucky enough to have a Housekeeper that comes every other week, I know most people arent so lucky. Also, the house cant be neglected the two weeks between my housekeepers visits, so there is some minor upkeep on my end... (well there should be)

I do NOT pretend to be a cleaning expert, trust me I am the farthest from it, but I have created a weekly cleaning checklist to hopefully help keep your life and home clean and simple.

If you end up trying it out please let me know if it works for you!!!
OR, let me know what your method is for keeping your house clean throughout the week!

3 comments:

  1. What a great list! So simple but perfect for the upkeep of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I was going for haha, doesnt need to be complicated just needs to work for you!

      Delete
  2. Really nice information you had provided here. And i hope this will be useful for many people. So please keep update like this.

    Home Spa Services in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...