Friday, April 27, 2012

Coupon Challenge #3

LETS GET ORGANIZED!!!
PHOTO CREDIT

Okay, so Since I am VERY new at this I don't have a TON of coupons yet, and I am also learning how to properly organize them.. and I have found there are a  couple ways to do it ...
By Date or By Category.

This is what I have found out...

If you choose by date, then you will spend way LESS time coupon clipping, but will spend MORE time at the store! You will also need more space to organize (ex: bigger binder, bag, etc)

If you choose by category, then you will spend MORE time coupon clipping, but way LESS time at the store. You also wont need as much space to organize (ex: smaller binder, bag, etc)

I have decided I would rather spend more time at home clipping than at
the store shopping, especially if I will have my 3 year old with me... YIKES!

You will have to decide which method is going to work for you best.. Here is a video by www.thekrazycouponady.com that I found very helpful for deciding which method was for me and how to actually organize my coupons (the small selection it is right now lol)

The post the video is found on is also a great read for Starting your Binder,
so be sure to check that out too!


OTHER WAYS TO ORGANIZE COUPONS BESIDES THE BINDER METHOD:
PHOTO CREDIT
PHOTO CREDIT
PHOTO CREDIT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Challenge Link Up Rules:

1) Coupon Challenge is open to anyone with a blog that wants to take the challenge too.

2) Links must be coupon related. You can add as many as you want though!
(coupon clipping tips, tricks, challenges, information, etc)

3) Link to your individual post, and not to your blog home page.

4) Link back to our Weekly 'Coupon Challenge' posts.
I reserve the right to delete those link that don't adhere.
(you are welcome to our Blog Button OR Link Party Button)

5) HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome information about coupons. I've been busy lately and reading your blog makes me remember how much I love to coupon. I even got this past Sunday's paper which was filled with 4 coupon inserts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...