Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kids Travel Bag

I thought I would share with you my daughters Travel Bag,
which makes traveling with a toddler Simple and keeps you Sane!

My daughters travel bag includes:
  • Activity Books
  • Highlight Magazines
  • Flash Cards
  • Drawing Pad
  • Crayons
  • Ipad, loaded with Kids Games Apps (not shown sorry)
  • Snacks
  • GermX
  • Trash Bags
  • Wipes
  • There is also a Portable DVD player that stays in the car (for the real long trips)
    we also NEVER leave the house without her stuffed doggy,
     but thats just a given in this household lol!
    We keep it all in our bright yellow travel bag! 
        


Do you take anything else with you when you travel?
Do you have any ideas to add to my travel bag? Id love to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. I came over from the Blog hop. I like your stuff. I will be back. Tricia @Seeking{EcoChic}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you found me! I'll hop on over to your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Travel bags are a must with kids! I also pack one of those magnetic doodle pads. The kids love it, and it keeps them entertained for quite a while...big plus! Visiting via the Blog Hop. New follower!

    http://crazyvillefarms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! We don't have one but I have seen then, and considered getting one.. It's a must now!

      So glad you found me, I'm Gunna hop on over to your blog too!

      Delete
  3. Hi , found your blog on pintrest and love this .. also came from people call it crazy I call it life .. think this is going to save my life with a two almost 3 year old, almost 1 year old twins and a new baby on the way thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...