Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kithcen: Project Coffee Bar

So, Saturday I had one of those A HA! moments while I was looking at the tv stand in
our family/playroom.. (it was actually a hutch which I took the top of off, repainted,
and changed the hardware on a couple years ago.. it has since been a tv stand,
a dresser, back to tv stand, and now a Coffee Bar)
I dont know why I never thought of this before but I just knew it would look great in our kitchen! I have a VERY small kitchen, and it is all boxed in.. not open at all :( and there isnt a lot of storage or counter space.. there was an island in the kitchen when we bought the place, but the kitchen
 is WAY to small for an island so I immediatly took it out a reused it in my laundry room...
stay tuned to see what I did in there in a future post...

Anyways, this is where the hutch/tv stand/dresser used to be:

(We really didnt want a TV in the play room, because instead of playing we found
Kaidynce just sitting in front of the TV a lot, which I didnt really like.. )

I DO WANT TO APOLIGIZE FOR THE PICTURE QUALITY AHEAD OF TIME,
MY KITCHEN HAS THE WOLRDS WORST LIGHTING!!!

Okay now to the good part!
(The Before & After Pictures of the Kitchen)

                                                         BEFORE                                                                             AFTER
                                                         BEFORE                                                                             AFTER

               SOME CLOSE UPS:
                                                                                                                             Our Weekly Menu Board

 My Wonderful Keurig Coffee Machine & Esspresso Maker

Basket of Coffee

    Pot Rack turned Coffee Mug Holder


I just LOVE my new coffee bar, and the redo in the playroom turned out great too,
so all in all I am a VERY happy house wife!




Do you have any fun projects going on?? I would love to hear about them, send me an email of a link to your recent project or for none bloggers just email me the pics and info!
You could be featured on My Totally Simple Life...

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I love your coffee station!!!! How fun this will be for Christmas too, to add special holiday treats to it! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. i just dont know why i didnt think of it sooner! i find myself just standing in the kitchen looking at it haha.. call me crazy!

      Delete
  2. I think your former all purpose hutch has found the perfect home. That was so smart to place it there and make that cute beverage center. Thanks for showing it at Your Cozy Home Party. ----------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It made my kitchen just so much better! I just love it!

      Delete
  3. Love it! Thanks for inspiring us at the Cozy Home Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a coffee lover myself, your post caught my eye over at Cozy Home Scenes. I really like it, great redo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog. I think this idea is brilliant! What a great use of a small space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...