Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

I will be participating in 'Menu Plan Monday' at Organizing Junkie and am very excited about it!
So after you see what I have planned for dinner this week, hop on over there and see what
 everyone else is having too! (may find some good ideas for your dinners too)

So here is our menu for this week:

Monday- Cheeseburgers & French Fries

Tuesday- Shepherd Pie (my version)

Wednesday- Fried Chicken Peices & Hashbrown Casserole

Thursday- Pick Up Food After Ballet
               (are usual pick up food night)

Friday- Salsbury Steak, Rice, & Green Beans

Saturday- Loaded Nachos
   (a family favorite and oh so easy)

Sunday- Dinner with my family
(we have a family dinner every sunday after church)


4 comments:

  1. You were one of my favorites from a recent blog hop! I shared your blog with my followers!
    http://cheapcajun.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-favs-from-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it, just checked out your log too! Do you have a button or anything I can link too?

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from MPM. Your menu sounds good, it's really nice that you still have dinner with your family on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, we like good ol simple food here haha.. Nothing fancy lol

    We are also really big on family.. My cousins grew up more like siblings, we have always been a close family, and it's great for my daughter too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...