Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Toddler Tuesday

I am so sorry this post is coming so late in the day, I took two sleep aids last night (i havent been sleeping well at all and thought Id try em out) BIG mistake.. Ill try sleeping on my own again, I was zonked last night and half out of it until around 3:00pm today!  It wasnt pretty..
So here is this weeks Toddler Tuesday!!

We started off by playing her FAVORITE game on the Ipad...
this is a FANTASTIC game for toddlers, it helps them learn their numbers, colors, letters, and more..
Best 99cents I ever spent on an app!! My daughter would play it for hours if I let her!
It is also great for keeping them busy during church (just turn off the sound and viola)

Then, we did some flash cards!
( we practiced her shapes first)
(then we practiced her colors)

Finally, we played with her blocks!
 (started by spelling with the blocks.. she spelled her middle name, RAE)

 (then we sorted all the blocks by color, this helped her the
most with recognizing colors because it was fun too)

(then we had some fun and just built the blocks up high so she could knock them over haha)

This is what K Rae Did Today, be sure to check back
next Tuesday to see what shes up to next week!

1 comment:

  1. Such a little cutie! We love knocking over blocks too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...