Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday Idea Board

My daughters 3rd Birthday is coming up in August, so i figured It wast ime to start planning!
She specifically asked for a Monster Party..
so im on a mission to create a girly, non scary, monster bash!!

Here is my idea board:

So as you can see I will have MANY projects happening in the near future..
and dont worry I wil deffinatly be sharing them on here as I do them!

Here is the List:
  • Pom Pom Monsters
  • Monster Cups
  • Cute serving Platter/Trays
  • Monster Art
  • Monster Picture Props / Bean Toss Game
  • Monster Mouths for Photos and Decor
  • Monster Punch Bowl
  • Monster Pom Center Peices
  • Monster Flatware Holders

Other Things to do:
  • Take Pictures for Birthday Invites & Order Them
  • Address Invite Envelopes & Send out Birthday Invites
  • Purchase all the Tablecloths, Napkins, Cups, & Flatware

  • The Birthday Party colors are Pink, Aqua, and Orange!


    (I will be linking up the posts I do for each project here as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...