KNOW THE POLICIES & WHEN TO SHOP!
Knowing the store's coupon policy is a must to be successful at couponing,
so here are some steps to follow to make sure you are ready to coupon!
2. Print the store’s policy. Make sure you print off the store;s coupon policy (or obtain one directly from the store) and keep it in your Coupon Binder, or whatever system you decided to use to organize your coupons. Most coupon policies can be found on the stores website.
3. Take the policy with you. Make sure you have the store's coupon policy with you when you are shopping. If you come into a problem at the checkout it is very handy to have it with you and correct issues fast and easily.
4. Learn about Rain Checks. A Rain Check is a slip of paper provided by the store when a sale item is out of stock. It authorizes you to come back when the item is in stock again and buy it at the sale price. Rain Check policies vary by store, so learn your store’s rules.
Now that you know the policy, all you need to know is WHEN to shop!
Becoming a successful couponer doesn't always mean you have the best coupons, but that
you know when to use them. Here's some guidelines to help you save the most when couponing.
2. Double Coupons. You may have heard of stores 'doubling' coupons, this means they will accept a coupon at double its face value (ex: if you have a $1 off coupon they will double it and make it a $2 off coupon) If you find a store that does this, or runs a double promotion jump on it, this is a great way to save big.
3. Stack your Coupons. This just means using one manufacture coupon AND one store coupon on a product. This will allow you to save the most.
MAKE SURE YOU LINK UP SOME OF YOUR COUPON POSTS!
Coupon Challenge Link Up Rules:
1) Coupon Challenge is open to anyone with a blog that wants to take the challenge too.
2) Links must be coupon related. You can add as many as you want though!
(coupon clipping tips, tricks, challenges, information, etc)
3) Link to your individual post, and not to your blog home page.
4) Link back to our Weekly 'Coupon Challenge' posts.
I reserve the right to delete those link that don't adhere.
(you are welcome to our Blog Button OR Link Party Button)
5) HAVE FUN!