Friday, May 18, 2012

Coupon Challenge Final

Did you stick with the Coupon Challenge?
 Did you save lots a money, or at least some money during the Coupon Challenge?
Are you planning on continuing to Coupon??

I know I am, I have saved quite a bit since I stated the Coupon Challenge and I LOVE it!!! I know I will NEVER go back to paying full price for most of the things my family uses on a daily basis!

So compete this challenge but don't stop couponing, take everything you have learned and keep it up! I would love to hear how you are doing, and hope to start a party to show off how much you guys are saving!!! The best, biggest savings will be featured...

SO KEEP UP THE SAVINGS AND BRAG A LITTLE!!

Link up your best shopping trips during the challenge below, or any other coupon tips or tricks, or other posts you have on couponing too, so we can all benefit from the information!

I will continue to do my Coupon Deals Posts on every Monday,
so you can always check out the current deals for the week there!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...