Monday, May 21, 2012

Coupon Deals {week of 5/20/12}

My big trip was to CVS this week, but when I got there
a lot of the key items I wanted had already been cleared out...

But I will still let you know what I did get, even on an off week.

They had a Suave Deal going on where you spen $12 (before coupons)
 and you get $4 Extra Bucks.. and I had a lot of Suave coupons, so I was excited about this..
I may even go back and do it again before the week is out.

CVS DEALS:

TRANSACTION 1
3 Suave Kids 2 in 1
2 Suave Lotions
2 Suave Deoderants
$12.50 before coupons
B1G1 Suave Lotion Coupon
B2G1 Suave Kids Coupon
2- $0.75/1 Coupons
$6.00 after coupons
Recieve $4.00 in Extra Bucks ($2.00 for all of it)

TRANSACTION 2
4 Pringles Cans
3 Heins Ketchups
2 Ocean Spray Juices
$13.75 before couons
$1/4 Pringles
B1G1 Ocean Spray Juice
3- $0.50/1 Heinz Ketchup
$4 Extra Bucks
$1 Extra Bucks
$1 Extra Bucks
$1.25 after coupons
Recieved $1.00 Extra Bucks ($0.25 for all of it)

Pretty Good Day.. but still wish I could of scored the Swiss Tea Deal, and Pure Life Water Deal!
But all in all Im a happy couponer!

I also stopped in at Walgreens to get me 2 boxes of Skinny Cow Clusters for $2.50.. SCORE!!!
I will be making a another trip to walgreen for some $4.99 Huggies Pull-up, what a great price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...