Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This week I have changed how I plan my menu for a week, since I have started the coupon challenge and am on the look out for great deal! I dont just decide what sounds good and buy it, I see whats on sale and then plan a menu around it! This being my first wwek doing it this way, it was a little overwhelming at first! Once I get better a it Ill share my how to and how nots with you!

So here is our menu for this week:

Monday- Makies Pizza with Visiting Family from Out Of Town

Tuesday- Chicken Viola
                (mixture of grilled chicken, steamed veggies, and cheesy pasta)

Wednesday- Chicken Salad on Crossaints with Chips

Thursday- Pick Up Food After Ballet
                  (are usual pick up food night)

Friday- Beef Stroginoff

Saturday- Tacos, Chips & Salsa

Sunday- Dinner with my family
              (we have a family dinner every sunday after church)

4 comments:

  1. Chicken Viola sounds delicious! I wasn't sure what it was...glad you explained :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is VERY good!!!! and evryone in the family loves it so that even better lol

      Delete
  2. Is it wrong to print out your meal plan and call my planning for the week done? Haha, just kidding, love the meal ideas and can't wait to try out chicken viola for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. go right ahead! I dont mind at all! The chicken viola is deffinatly a family favorite areound here and SOOO easy! (i dont really make anything hard though haha)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...