Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Play House Project

We have the cutest little building in our back yard, next to a rock garden with a cute bench under a tree, and bird bath..
We decided to turn it into a Play House for Kaidynce!

I am so excited about this project, and because of it I will be doing A LOT of DIY projects in the next few weeks. So make sure you check back often to see whats happening in the play house.

Here are my plans/idea for the space:


Projects on the To Do list:
  • Paint Walls and Floor
  • Turn Old Entertainment Center into a Play Kitchen
  • Build Pallet Bed Nook
  • Create Art for Walls
  • Build Coat Rack
  • Create Cute Accessories

Do you have any projects going on right now? Id love to see your projects/post..
please comment and leave me links.. or if you have any ideas for my project!!

1 comment:

  1. This will be so much fun for your family! My family lived in a 100 year old house that had an abandoned "guest house" on the property. Don't get excited....it was built in the days before electriciy or modern bathrooms. For many years it was a storage shed, and this is what my family used it for. However, I would rearrange our junk to set up house in there to play. We had a grill I used as a stove, an old tv and chairs that was my "living room, and I would pull my doll pram into the other room for a bedroom.

    Thanks for letting me relive those happy times in this post. I can't wait to see what you set up for your daughter! I know I'm a bit late, but thank you very much for visiting my party this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...