Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DIY Fathers Day Gifts


Since Father's Day is just around the corner I decided to do a post on DIY Father's Day Gifts!
Father's love anything you make for them, and it is also a great way to save money.

PHOTO CREDIT
Is your father a regular handy man? Then this gift from Sew 4 home would be perfect!


PHOTO CREDIT
Any dad would love to receive this photo collage by Positively Splendid
I mean what dad doesn't love photos and reasons why they are loved!


PHOTO CREDIT
If your dad is anything like my husband he LOVES to wash his truck and make it shine!
His truck is his baby, so this gift from Inner Child Fun would be perfect.


PHOTO CREDIT
Absolutely every dad on the planet would enjoy this relaxing gift from Darling Doodles.


PHOTO CREDIT
This gorgeous and sweet gift from Just another Day in Paradise 
is a wonderful way to show your father how much you love him.

If you were a featured blog feel free to use the MTSL Featured Button!


My Totally Simple Life


Do you have an awesome fathers day gift idea?? 

I would love to know what it is!
(you could even be featured on MTSL)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think so that your collection for gifts could be helpful for me. you just gotta suggest some more collection of gifts?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...