Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fridge Clean Out & Organization

Cleaning out the refrigerator is one of those tasks that I often put off, 
because well to be honest I just hate disassembling the fridge and having to put it all back together.. 
but, I finally decided I couldn't put if off any longer.. My fridge was a MESS!


(as you can see there is quite a bit of leftovers and a cake, because fathers day 
was also my dads birthday and we had everyone over for dinner)

First, I took EVERYTHING out of the fridge; including the shelves, drawers, etc...



I cleaned the whole fridge thoroughly, using my 
Homemade All Purpose Cleanerand then put the fridge back together.

Next came the task of putting all the food back into the fridge... I used some containers 
I got for the Dollar General to help keep things a little more organized and more accessible.




There is one for Condiments, one fore Sauces, and one for Dressings.
(I just used some simple labels I had at the house and wrote on each what was in them)


I think it looks MUCH nicer, and it is much easier to find what we need in there now too!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great ideas!
    Thanks for posting, and the wonderful pictures.

    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I was very happy with it, and it defiantly needed it!

      Amber Rae

      Delete
  2. I need to do this! My fridge needs a deep cleaning like nobody's business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job love the color you chose for your baskets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...