Okay time for a Homemade Cleaner thats not for your laundry.. haha
This is an All Purpose Cleaner and it works wonderfully!
Things You Need:
- 1 tsp Washing Soda (NOT baking soda)
- 4 tsp Borax
- 1 tsp Liquid Dish Soap (I like dawn best)
- 4 cups Hot Water
- 32oz Spray Bottle (you can half the recipe if you have a smaller bottle)
You simply mix all the ingredients together and then pour in into your spray bottle. Yep, its that easy!!
Then Enjoy Your Homemade All Purpose Cleaner!!
I also use this in my Swiffer to clean my hardwood floors, I just add a little lemon juice to it first!
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Homemade 'SHOUT' Stain Remover
- Homemade Febreze
- Homemade Disinfecting Cleaner