Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Homemade All Purpose Cleaner

Okay time for a Homemade Cleaner thats not for your laundry.. haha
This is an All Purpose Cleaner and it works wonderfully!

Things You Need:
  • 1 tsp Washing Soda (NOT baking soda)
  • 4 tsp Borax
  • 1 tsp Liquid Dish Soap (I like dawn best)
  • 4 cups Hot Water
  • 32oz Spray Bottle (you can half the recipe if you have a smaller bottle)

You simply mix all the ingredients together and then pour in into your spray bottle. Yep, its that easy!!

Then Enjoy Your Homemade All Purpose Cleaner!!


I also use this in my Swiffer to clean my hardwood floors, I just add a little lemon juice to it first!


OTHER HOMEMADE PRODUCTS:


6 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a helpful post! I found your blog via the Mom's Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to follow me back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I will defiantly be following you back!

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I'm Shar, a new follower from the blog hop!
    Come visit me over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    Very cute blog and helpful post! Looking forward to more!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will defiantly be visiting, and following!

      Delete
  3. That's a fabulous cleaner. I wanna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...