Friday, June 15, 2012

Homemade Febreze {air freshener}

Everyone had really seemed to like the Homemade Laundry Detergent and the Homemade 'Shout' Stain Remover, so I thought I would share with you my Homemade 'Febreze' Air Freshener!

It is SO easy to make, and will save you bundles...

Things You Will Need:

  • 1/8 Cup Fabric Softener
  • 1 Tbs Baking Soda
  • Hot Water
  • 32oz Spray Bottle

STEP 1-
Mix up the Fabric Softener & Baking Soda, and Pour into the Spray Bottle.




STEP 2-
Add Hot Water, from the tap, to the spray bottle to the Fill Line.



STEP 3
Shake Well & Enjoy Your New Homemade Febreze



I will be sharing some more homemade products with you soon so make sure you check back often!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great idea. I need to try this! Thanks for sharing on our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Hope you come back next week. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...