Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Homemade Cleaner Line Up

  The past few weeks I have let you in on all my Homemade Cleaning Products... 
So i just wanted to made a post where it would be easy to find them all, 
and make sure you didn't miss any awesome homemade products.

First Our my Homemade Laundry Products:

I know there are several different ways to make laundry soap…but the basic ingredients remain the same. The differences are usually small changes that the user has changed so it works for their family better, and how they like to use it. I like the liquid version over the powder, and I choose to make in smaller batches. But, you do what works for you!!                                                       

I use this to pre-treat stains on my family's clothing before I put them in the wash. (ex: food stains, grass stains, mud stains, etc ) I have no complaints, it works wonderfully and cost a lot less than actual Shout.

   Homemade Air Freshener:

This is a very basic, and super simple  to make. It is just  like the real stuff, and if you ask me it has more staying power. I use it all the time, I may even be slightly addicted to it.. :) If you haven't tried this yet, and you love Febreze like me, this is a MUST try.. it will save you SO much money!


Homemade Cleaning Products:

I love my All Purpose Cleaner, I use it my bathrooms, kitchen, well everywhere for everything really! So far I haven't met a mess that it hasn't worked for.

Homemade Disinfecting Cleaner:
This is a great cleaner for kitchen counters, table tops, and well anywhere that you or your little loved ones might touch. I also clean my daughter toys with this, when she spills something on them, or they just start getting yucky. You don't have to worry about chemicals or anything harming them!



I hope you try a Homemade Cleaning Product out, even its not one of mine
just to see how easy they are to make and how much you can really save!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing all of these! I just recently made a tiny batch of homemade grout cleaner to tackle the icky grout in our shower and it worked great! I've been meaning to make my own laundry detergent for a while now, but I still have some store bought stuff so I wanna wait until that's gone... :-) I'd be thrilled if you would link this up to my current link party so everyone can see them! http://practicallyfunctional.net/2012/06/the-fun-in-functional-link-party-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just linked it up, thanks for letting me know about it! Hope you try some of the cleaners out too!

      Delete
    2. I definitely will! Thanks for linking up to the Fun In Functional!

      Delete
  2. I spend so muhc money on buying natural cleaners - I really need to start making my own. I'm PINing this so I can try it later on this week!

    Thanks!

    Samantha
    http://cooksandcreates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does save so much money! Good luck, let me know if you have any questions!

      Enjoy your new, cheaper, homemade cleaning supplies!

      AMEBR RAE

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm following you from the Mom's Monday Mingle blog hop! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back! Thanks! -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive. Thanks for sharing! We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Please come back again really soon! Thanks! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you! You've done a GREAT job at this! :) Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you have posted this cleaning products I have been making the laundry Detergent for some time now , the only thing I did is added Clorox 2 color safe crystals so I have color safe bleach for all my things. I'm definitely going to try all the others. Again thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...