Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pictures for Birthday Invitations

I finally get to cross off something on K Rae's Monster Birthday To-Do List!
I took the pictures for invitations today, and even got them edited and the invites ordered!

I only got to pick two pictures for the invitations and I had so many more good pics,
 so I thought I would share them with you... hope you like them






 She specifically wanted a monster party, so I thought a 
monster hat was a must in her b-day invite pictures, haha

4 comments:

  1. Cute I love the hands on the hip ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, those defiantly show off her attitude lol!! I was surprised at how good she did, usually it like pulling teeth to get her to pose for a picture lol!

      Delete
  2. She is beautiful and her eyes are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...