Thursday, July 26, 2012

Freezer Clean Out & Organization


I finally cleaned out my freezer... It was pretty bad, we dont really keep a lot of frozen stuff, so I was ashamed that it was so full it was hard to open.. whoops!

Are freezer is a pull out drawer at the bottom of the fridge, so space is tight anways, but this was ridiculous!

BEFORE
(bad I know.. that luigis box was EMPTY, dont you just hate that!!)
 AFTER
(just added a container to put all are popsicles & other treats in and get rid on all the boxes)

BEFORE
(we had so much food that was freezer burn :\ yikes)
 AFTER
(much, much better)

I guess I need to go grocery shopping haha, but this is usually all that is in our freezer at a time any ways maybe more popsicles & treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...