Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mason Jar Shower Decor

I showed you my Loofah Shower Favors for my friend Lauren's Lingerie shower... but I also made these cute Mason Jar Glasses and Photo Jars for some decor... so I just thought I would share them with you too!

I printed out pictures of her and her fiance and put them inside the mason jars... I put some on the gift table with a sign that said gifts in one.. and then used some to make a centerpiece on another table. I thought they turned out cute and added some personalization to the party.


I also made these mason jar glasses,.. I just used some ribbon and small purple tags on the mason jars, 
and then some cute straws I ordered from etsy. The purple tags were for the guests to write their 
name on so no ones cups got mixed up. I thought they turned out really cute...



BTW, if  you couldn't tell the colors were black, white, gray, and purple!
Everything turned out nice and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...