Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Loofah Shower Favors

One of my dear friends is getting married at the end of the month, and as a bridesmaid I helped 
throw her a Lingerie shower in my home.. I came up with these for Favors:



Loofahs with cute Tags that read "Thanks for showering Lauren with Love"
I thought Loofahs were cute because it was a 'shower' and you use loofahs in the shower...



I thought they turned out cute and everybody loved them at the shower so I thought I would share my idea.
What cute Favors have you ever made or received that you just loved?

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm visiting from the Homemaker on a Dime Market Your Biz blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am your newest follower and I like your post. It was quite crafty coming up with that idea and it reminded me of my own shower. I also got the loofahs, but it came with body soap, lotion and gift certificates for a spa visit. The ladies got a cute manicure set perfect for their purse.
    Please follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tahts cute too!! I will defiantly follow back!

      Delete
  3. The month before my husband and I married a couple of our friends married. It was a December wedding and as favors for the guests her mom had crocheted snowflake Christmas tree ornaments. That was almost 8yrs ago now and I still hang our on the tree every year. Love it. That is probably the most memorable party favor I've received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's adorable and I just love Handmade gifts, makes them even more special!

      Delete
  4. This is such a great idea! I'm going to be the maid of honor at on of my best friends wedding in March and I love picking up ideas from blog and pinterest. Please show more!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. everyone loved them! good luck with all your maid-of-honor duties and have fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...